1. Who was the last person you held hands with?
2. Are you outgoing or shy?
Neither. Just introverted. I’m not intimidated by people, I’m just not very social.
3. Who are you looking forward to seeing?
I have some friends who live in other states I might one day meet.
4. Are you easy to get along with?
I think so. I’m very quiet though, which some people don’t like. I also have a quirky sense of humor that sometimes goes over people’s heads. XD
5. If you were drunk would the person you like take care of you?
I have no idea.
6. What kind of people are you attracted to?
A variety, really. All the people I’ve been interested in have been pretty different from each other; different looks, different personalities, different backgrounds. Too many colorful souls in the world to have rigid stipulations for what counts as attractive.
7. Do you think you’ll be in a relationship two months from now?
I’m highly doubtful.
8. Who from the opposite gender is on your mind?
No one you need to know about.
9. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable?
No, not in and of itself, but I’m uncomfortable talking about it around certain people. It’s the person I’m talking to who determines my comfort level rather than the subject matter.
10. Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?
One of my co-workers.
11. What does the most recent text that you sent say?
I don’t feel like writing the whole thing out, but it basically let my boss know I made it home safely when I had to leave work early due to a snow storm.
12. What are your 5 favorite songs right now?
Oh boy, that’s a toughie. I don't know.
13. Do you like it when people play with your hair?
14. Do you believe in luck and miracles?
Luck, not so sure. Miracles, yes.
15. What good thing happened this summer?
Nothing really sticks out. I pretty much just worked.
16. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
17. Do you think there is life on other planets?
Absolutely. To me it makes no sense that we’d be the only life forms in the entire universe.
18. Do you still talk to your first crush?
19. Do you like bubble baths?
I don’t take baths.
20. Do you like your neighbors?
Yeah, they’re pretty cool.
21. What are your bad habits?
I’m not going to list them all, but one of my biggest ones is procrastination.
22. Where would you like to travel?
Lots of places. Mostly Iceland, Italy, and the Netherlands.
23. Do you have trust issues?
Very much so.
24. Favorite part of your daily routine?
Going to bed.
25. What part of your body are you most uncomfortable with?
26. What do you do when you wake up?
Groan, fight off the urge to go back to sleep, then begrudgingly get out of bed.
27. Do you wish your skin was lighter or darker?
Not really. I like my skin color.
28. Who are you most comfortable around?
Probably my mom.
29. Have any of your ex’s told you they regret breaking up?
30. Do you ever want to get married?
It’s not on my to-do list.
31. Is your hair long enough for a pony tail?
Yes. I wear it in one quite a bit.
32. Which celebrities would you have a threesome with?
I wouldn’t have a threesome. Sex is a two-person thing for me.
33. Spell your name with your chin.
34. Do you play sports? What sports?
I avoid sports like the plague.
35. Would you rather live without TV or music?
36. Have you ever liked someone and never told them?
Multiple times. That’s the norm for me.
37. What do you say during awkward silences?
Depends on who I’m with.
38. Describe your dream girl/guy?
I don’t have a “dream girl/guy” and I find that people who do set themselves up for disappointment. You can’t prepackage a person. Love means accepting someone for who they are (faults included), not for who you think they should be.
39. What are your favorite stores to shop in?
Barnes & Noble, Ross, and small, quaint art shops.
40. What do you want to do after high school?
I’ve been out of high school since 2008.
41. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
42. If you’re being extremely quiet what does it mean?
Usually that I’m deep in thought.
43. Do you smile at strangers?
All the time.
44. Trip to outer space or bottom of the ocean?
Bottom of the ocean. The idea of being in outer space scares me.
45. What makes you get out of bed in the morning?
46. What are you paranoid about?
Failure, not being accepted, and abandonment (the latter two are BPD things).
47. Have you ever been high?
48. Have you ever been drunk?
49. Have you done anything recently that you hope nobody finds out about?
50. What was the colour of the last hoodie you wore?
An off-white I think.
51. Ever wished you were someone else?
I used to all the time. Now I just wish I was a new and improved version of me.
52. One thing you wish you could change about yourself?
53. Favourite makeup brand?
I don’t wear makeup.
54. Favourite store?
See number 39.
55. Favourite animal?
CAT! Every kind of cat.
56. Favourite colour?
57. Favourite food?
Anything Italian, pretty much.
58. Last thing you ate?
59. First thing you ate this morning?
60. Ever won a competition? For what?
I won first place for a short story I wrote in the 5th grade once, and second place for some poetry I submitted to a poetry competition in high school.
61. Been suspended/expelled? For what?
Nope. I was a goody-two-shoes.
62. Been arrested? For what?
63. Ever been in love?
I go back and forth on this. I’m honestly not sure. I’ve felt strongly for people before, but I don’t know if it was love or just really intense infatuation. I have a tendency to confuse the two.
64. Tell us the story of your first kiss?
I’d rather not, thanks.
65. Are you hungry right now?
Very full, actually. That taco salad filled me up.
66. Do you like your internet friends more than your real friends?
I like all my friends. They all have a special place in my heart.
67. Facebook or Twitter?
68. Twitter or Tumblr?
69. Are you watching TV right now?
Sort of. It’s more or less background noise.
70. Names of your best friends?
I don’t name names.
71. Craving something? What?
72. What colour are your towels?
They’re a variety of colors.
72. How many pillows do you sleep with?
73. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
74. How many stuffed animals do you think you have?
Not sure. Most of them are boxed up.
75. What colour is your underwear?
A light purple.
76. Chocolate or Vanilla?
78. Favourite ice cream flavour?
French vanilla. (When it comes to ice cream I actually prefer vanilla over chocolate. Chocolate ice cream just doesn’t taste right to me for some reason.)
79. What colour shirt are you wearing?
80. What colour pants?
81. Favourite TV show?
See my profile.
82. Favourite movie?
See my profile.
83. Mean Girls or Mean Girls 2?
84. Mean Girls or 21 Jump Street?
85. Favourite character from Mean Girls?
86. Favourite character from Finding Nemo?
87. First person you talked to today?
88. Last person you talked to today?
89. Name a person you hate?
I don’t really hate anyone, and even if I did I wouldn’t name them.
90. Name a person you love?
Holly (AKA ImagineAppleScruffs
, the person I stole this from).
91. Is there anyone you want to punch in the face right now?
92. In a fight with someone?
Not really, although sometimes things get tense between me and one of my co-workers.
93. How many sweatpants do you have?
None. Not a big sweatpants person.
94. How many sweaters/hoodies do you have?
A few. Three, I think.
95. Last movie you watched?
The Hunting Party
96. Favourite actress?
Cate Blanchett, Meryl Streep, Glenn Close, Emma Thompson, Kate Winslet, Natalie Portman, Jennifer Connelly, Hilary Swank, Charlize Theron… yeah, that’s way more than one, lol.
97. Favourite actor?
Daniel Day-Lewis, Bradley Cooper, Mark Ruffalo, Kevin Spacey, Edward Norton, Gary Oldman, Robin Williams, Joaquin Phoenix, Peter O’Toole, Ralph Fiennes
98. Do you tan a lot?
No. I could if I wanted to but I practically never go outside.
99. Have any pets?
100. How are you feeling?
Tired, as usual.
101. Do you type fast?
I wouldn’t call it fast, but I wouldn’t call it slow either. Moderate speed.
102. Do you regret anything from your past?
103. Can you spell well?
104. Do you miss anyone from your past?
105. Ever been to a bonfire party?
106. Ever broken someone’s heart?
Unfortunately. I still beat myself up for it.
107. Have you ever been on a horse?
108. What should you be doing?
Brushing my teeth and getting into bed.
109. Is something irritating you right now?
A few things, mostly about what the future holds.
110. Have you ever liked someone so much it hurt?
111. Do you have trust issues?
Pretty sure I already answered this. Yes, I do.
112. Who was the last person you cried in front of?
I don’t remember. I practically never cry in front of people. I’m very private with my crying.
113. What was your childhood nickname?
Just Becca, mostly.
114. Have you ever been out of your province/state?
115. Do you play the Wii?
Nope. Not a gamer.
116. Are you listening to music right now?
117. Do you like chicken noodle soup?
118. Do you like Chinese food?
For the most part.
119. Favourite book?
Wayyy too many. See my profile.
120. Are you afraid of the dark?
121. Are you mean?
Not on purpose.
122. Is cheating ever okay?
Of course not.
123. Can you keep white shoes clean?
You’re kidding, right?
124. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Not one bit.
125. Do you believe in true love?
No, and here’s why: to say that there is “true love” is to imply that there is “false love,” and that’s not how love works. You either love someone or you don’t. You can love people in different ways and at different levels, but love is either present or it’s not.
126. Are you currently bored?
No, just tired. I really need to get used to this Daylight Savings business.
127. What makes you happy?
Walks, good food, music, cats, fun conversations with friends, a day spent writing, reading, and drawing
128. Would you change your name?
Nah, mine’s alright.
129. What’s your zodiac sign?
130. Do you like subway?
Eh, it’s okay. I prefer Firehouse Subs!
131. Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?
Depends on a lot of factors.
132. Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with?
One of my co-workers.
133. Favourite lyrics right now?If you use your words as a weapon
then as a weapon, I will shed no tears.
-- Birdy, "Words as Weapons"What have I become, my sweetest friend?
Everyone I know goes away in the end.
-- Trent Reznor/Johnny Cash, "Hurt" It was not your fault but mine
and it was your heart on the line.
I really fucked it up this time
didn't I, my dear?
-- Mumford & Sons, "Little Lion Man"And I find it kind of funny,
I find it kind of sad,
the dreams in which I'm dying
are the best I've ever had.
-- Gary Jules, "Mad World"Love is not a victory march,
it’s a cold and it’s a broken hallelujah.
-- Rufus Wainwright, "Hallelujah"
134. Can you count to one million?
135. Dumbest lie you ever told?
Oh dear, I don’t know.
136. Do you sleep with your doors open or closed?
137. How tall are you?
138. Curly or Straight hair?
Curly. It straightens when it’s long.
139. Brunette or Blonde?
140. Summer or Winter?
Summer. I hate being too hot, but winter’s just dreary.
141. Night or Day?
142. Favourite month?
September, I think. Not too hot, not too cold. And the trees are beautiful.
143. Are you a vegetarian?
144. Dark, milk or white chocolate?
145. Tea or Coffee?
146. Was today a good day?
It was decent.
147. Mars or Snickers?
Snickers. I haven’t had a Mars bar in eons.
148. What’s your favourite quote?
We’ll be here all day. I’m a quote collector.
149. Do you believe in ghosts?
They’re a possibility.
150. Get the closest book next to you, open it to page 42, what’s the first line on that page?
“Maybe, but he seemed to be saying something else entirely.” (From Unwind
by Neal Shusterman)